Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winningsurfteam - Winningsurfteam.com

I just wanted to clear some things up since I've been getting a lot of emails from members asking me if we will continue with Winningsurfteam after profits have been paid out.

The answer is no because I already have a new program with new earning plans set up to replace Winningsurfteam

I want to let it be known that the new program will NOT launch until Winningsurfteam has paid out everyone which is almost done I might add and is on schedule to be completed by next month

I will not make the same mistakes other admins have done by launching a new site without paying out the old site first.

Until then enjoy the holidays with your family and save your money for the new site that will replace Winningsurfteam
It should be another Winner

AdamS

No comments:

Post a Comment