Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nextgenmarket - Nextgenmarket.com

From start I would like to congratulate you for being with NextGen Market in the latest 103 days. It's a long and profitable period for our members and I am proud to manage NextGen LTD.

I was contacted by several members who have big amounts invested in NextGen Market, who asked me to transfer their active deposits in our Investment Program : http://www.nextgenprofits.com . Based on these many request, I decided to keep NextGen Market mainly focused on marketing services, leaving the investments only for NextGen Profits.
Since NextGen Market will operate in Marketing Niche, the Investor plan will be suspended (since all investors will focus on NextGen Profits) , and the compounding option will be as well removed ( In NextGen Profits you can auto compound your earnings by setting a percent daily ).

All cashouts requested will be transfered as new investments in NextGen Profits, and if you were a member on NextGen Market at the time when NextGen Profits opened public, you are already a member there and you can login using your NextGen Market username & password. If you joined NextGen Market lately, you will have to create a new account by signing up here : http://www.nextgenprofits.com .

I am sure that all members noticed already my good intentions from the way I managed NextGen Market in the latest 103 days. There are many members who made some good profits with us, and I hope they will continue to show their support for NextGen Profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment