Friday, July 9, 2010

Ptsads.com - Ptsads

To all PTSAds active members,

You may have noticed a few changes to the PTSAds website over the last few days. The reason for these changes is that I have decided to take PTSAds private. What this means is that from now on, all communication about PTSAds will come from within your PTSAds account or sent to your email. I will no longer be posting information or news about PTSAds or its business publicly.

Also, I have asked MCFs to close the PTSAds forum thread as there is no longer a reason to keep this open as I will not be posting there. I do not have the time to monitor these threads and I am not employing someone to do so. My main focus at this time is to cut costs while we do a full accounting of PTSAds and generate a plan for our active members. We maybe closed to new business at the moment, but we are not dead. I am very much working in the background to solve the problems at hand.

Furthermore, as we are no longer in the business of selling advertising and nor are we excepting new mem! bers, I have shutdown the surfing portion of our website. There is a cost to maintain this service and if it is no longer needed, then why waste the funds as it does not generate anything in return for us.

In the coming days, I will have more information for you as to what is going on with our business and I will be asking for your input as well with regards to our future moving forward.

I thank you for your patience while I get this all sorted. I am sure everything will work out in the end and our active members will be happy once again. Take care and I will be in touch soon.

Terry Kurtis
President
PTS Network Inc.
PTSAds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment