Saturday, May 21, 2011

New AutoSurf program

12instant.com - 12instant


12% for 11 days
launched:May 20th, 2011


Hello Members and welcome to the fastest way to make money, Find out just how easy earning online can be! without hassles? I believe everyone should be paid INSTANT. My name is Gilbert and I am your Admin! Also I do not require you to make a purchase before getting your payouts. I purchased this script with the sole intention of showing you just how good INSTANT PAYING SITES CAN AND WILL BE! I promise you the fastest payouts online and support second to none! You signup, purchase a membership, surf and GET PAID instant and automatic. There will never be a need to ask or wait for your payout nor will I ever ask you to make a purchase to get your payout like some sites are now doing!

IP: 173.201.179.98
IP Location: United States Godaddy.com Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment