Monday, October 22, 2012

Cashdesires.com - New AutoSurf Program

Cashdesires.com - Cashdesires


12% daily for 12 days
Cashdesires.com - Cashdesires.com
I am an individual who just like you is also an investor for such High Yield Opportunities. I have been on this industry for 4 years and counting and all I can say is that a lot of programs tend to promote there site making people believe that their site is legally registered. Well some are but majority are fake.

I have been an investor of great sites like PIPS, feederfund, megalido, 12dp and a few other great sites that made a name in this industry. I am planning to make a name for my site as well, and I am going to make it as profitable for everyone as possible.

We all know that in this industry nothing is really permanent, it may be here for a long time but eventually it will end. My program is the same but I will try my very best to make it stay for long. How? Simple, I will with my own money invest as much as I can every 10 days to make the cashflow continuous. But as soon as member base grows really big, then I will need all members of my site to help me do the same and promote well. Because on this kind of opportunites we need to have continuous flow of funds to process payouts, and to achieve that, we need to get as many new investors as possible or we ourselves re-invest funds to make the cashflow continue.

Another thing that would benefit the growth and longevity of this program is for me not to accept monitors as they will just profit more from all of us without them helping our program to be here for long. I will just use all the funds to make payouts for investors and to monitors. But if there are monitors who will use there own funds to monitor us then they are more than welcome to do so.


Host IP Information

IP: 216.59.17.42
IP Location: United States Charlotte Snoork Hosting
Resolve Host: hosting.snoork.com
Reverse IP Lookup: 1 website uses this address.

No comments:

Post a Comment