Monday, July 27, 2009

Globaladsclub — Globaladsclub.com

We are going to open a new plan at GAC. The new plan is 10% for 12 days=120%. The 22% for 5 days was a Promo Plan when I took over the site from Robert. And, for some reason the 22% for 5 days plan has not been very popular. I guess people think we are unable to make the payments. However, that is not the case, we are well able.
Anyway, we will keep the 22% for 5 days plan open a few more days and then phase it out and let the 10% for 12 days become our MAIN plan and at that time we will also open a new non-surf plan as well.
Im sorry it seems like we have had a few different plans lately but being a new site, we had to test the plans with our members and see what is more popular.
Again, the 22% for 5 days plan is STILL open and will be a few more days, then we will transition to the 10% for 12 days plan and STAY on that plan for the life of our program.
I have some very FANTASTIC plans for GAC and plan to be here long after many sites have folded. Time will prove my sincerity to my members.

Any questions, click on the Contact page and let me know.

Jesse
GAC Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment