Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SurfingLegacy — SurfingLegacy.com

I am saddened to say that Surfinglegacy cannot continue further and has to close. All one has to do is look at the stats to understand the reason why surfinglegacy has to close.
Total Deposits: $14675
Total Withdraw/Paid out: $12887.65

In SurfingAvenue I was able to refund members because the plans were realistic enough that we had outside investments to cover the refunds. I cannot say the same for Surfinglegacy because of the roi was too high and outside investments cannot possibly cover them.

I had high hopes because of the 50/50 rule but that did not work out either because alot of members cashed out below $50 so that they dont have to follow the 50/50 rule and they did not upgrade again. Because with such high roi I could not have outside investments to cover unlike i did in surfingavenue and this hurt the program even more.

Please know that I have not been dishonest in any way and I have paid as far as I can but even though members like higher roi programs they always end sooner. Even though I would like to make it last longer it is just impossible at this rate with not enough upgrades and it just wouldn't be right to keep a program running in this condition.

Even though surfinglegacy will be offline I personally will still be around and hopefully be able to admin another program only if members allow or want me to.

I thank everyone for making this a good experience even though the program had to close sooner than I would have wanted it to.

Sincerely,
Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment