Saturday, January 9, 2010

4realcash - 4realcash.net

Hello Members! Welcome all you new comers! I have been on the internet now for over 3 months and never missed a payout in all that time, why is easy as with the rate of 2% is the reason all other sites fail! This site might not pay out the highest but it sure is reliable. Sites paying 130% in 12 to 15 days just will not last and someone has to be a loser, I ask you are you tired of being that loser? Fear no more as you will win here over and over again, here is why. Upgrades of 1000.00 payout 20.00 a day here and at other sites the daily payout is from 90.00 to 130.00 be it daily or weekly its a no brainer to see why they dont last but a few weeks or a month at the most. I offer very attractive referral payout of 10% for the life of that members spends made and you can be a free member and still earn the same as upgraded members earn, and its all instant payouts 100%. Agreat way to gain new members is by promoting the link you will find in your account you can use that URL at all the other sites you are involved with as well as sign up at the verious forums and list your link in the signature line! I read the forums and if I see your link listed in a post I just might give you a free 3.00 instant payout as I randomly give out over 50.00 cash a month to the various posters, so make a post and if I read it you might be the days winner of 3.00 cash! Post at the forums listed below. Again I thank all of you and a warm welcome to a site that will be here this time next year, dont keep wasting your hard earned cash at something thats provin over and over again that wont work, its time to get back to the basic 2% and make money instead of always losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment