Sunday, January 17, 2010

S180 Goup Admin

Just a reminder on the status of the old site. Surf180, of course is no longer. All funds that were owed can not carry over and be applied or credited. Yours and my funds magically vanished with P2p. That being said, the goal is to build fresh funds from profits with the new site. The current fund pot is about $6,000. It needs to build to $20,000 and at that time I will work with everyone individually as to if they want credit to be applied to their current new deposits or I will simply withdraw from the broker account and pay anyone who was owed from surf180 via Paypal, check by mail or if you live outside of US and need STP or AP I will try to move those funds over. I'm not sure how easy that will be but we will see.

Everyone was stuck when p2p went under and that is all water under the bridge. I have taken the responsibility to take $ that vanished from p2p, start from ZERO and earn everything back now to over $6,000. Now, I see where the $ is at all times. I see what is being made or lost every day (as you will as well). I am posting every trade made in the account on the web site so you can view all profits and losses. There is no more trusting a 3rd-party to take my and all my members funds.

I will be completely up front with you, if you want little to no risk, stick to a CD or Bonds with your local bank. You may make 3% a year? I had a 401k that at one time was doing 12% a year and now it's probably down to 2% a year. However, if you are looking for the potential of making a substantial amount of extra income a year, than this is for you. I personally like seeing 5%-20% a week. I can handle that. lol

Thanks for your patience if you are still out from a deposit with surf180. Once new deposits come in and time allows the funds to multiply, it won't take long so hang in with me,

Regards, Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment