Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Adcashtraffic - Adcashtraffic.com

Just a quick update. I will be sending another news update later tonight on a few changes that were made and some exciting other news.

First off, today AdCashTraffic was offline for a few hours due to our server from koddos.com. I immediately contacted them about the downtime as I know none of you like that. The reason was there was a network problem with all of their servers. I am very happy to say now that it is online and running fast. I am working around the clock for this doesn't happen again.

I want to apologize for this downtime. If you have any questions for me, you can contact me at anytime. I am available on yahoo messenger or by email. Those can be found in our FAQ.

That's it for now, I am finishing up some work for today on ACT and will be back later tonight for a big update. Stay tuned for that!

Best Regards,
Larry Wolfer

No comments:

Post a Comment