Monday, November 2, 2009

Megatraffic4u - Megatraffic4u.com

First, I want to send out a Huge Welcome to all the Newest members of megatraffic4u...We have been extremely busy with the site move
and are just now getting things back to order...

I will say this, This past weekend was probably the longest weekend I have ever had in my life...
We understand the urgency in having the shortest possible downtime for our members and it did
not happen that way...

Thank You
Before I go any further I want to send out a huge Thanks to Tony Babb at PIFT...
Tony, April, Wayne, Gary and myself spent the better part of Sunday trouble shooting the setup of the
New Server...
Turns out, there was one small detail that was left out in the move that was keeping the nameservers
from contacting our server...
All these guys and girls done a great job...And a special thanks to our Designer/Programmer April for
putting up with me this weekend...I know I drove her crazy :)

I think you will find that MT4U is much faster now and the best thing is, We are good to go up to 100,000
members...
This move will now let us move forward on some other projects we have lined up in the future...I can not tell
you how excited I am about some of the things we have in store for you...

Very important update on the Rebates tonight...

Tonight we will post earnings for this past week...Your earnings will reflect Tuesday, Wednesday and
Thursday...
This is because of the New Schedule that was instigated last week beginning Tuesday...And the end of the
pay cycle being Saturday...
We were also down Friday, Saturday and Sunday and were unable to sale advertising..So this will result in a
three day week for our members...The good news is, these three days are a surf holiday so no surfing was
required on your part to earn...

Also, we have set everyone in the script at Zero sites needed to surf, we believe this will allow us to post earnings
for all the PRO Members, but please check your account as soon as possible to make sure you received earnings..
If you receive no earnings, email us at megatraffic4u@gmail.com or by using the support ticket function at the
top of the site with your user name and we will credit your account ASAP...This has to be done before 11.59pm EST
on Tuesday night...
NOTE: Once we rollover earnings this process cannot be undone so please make sure to check your account...

MTTV...
Who: T Le Mont Silvers Sr.
Where: www.megatraffic4u.tv
Time: November 2nd 8pm EST
Credits: 2000

MTTV will kick off tonight at 8pm EST with T Le Mont Silvers Jr...

T Le Mont was one of the individuals I met while in Florida...Rarely am I impressed in meeting someone the way I was in meeting him...
As tired as I was, being we met at 12.30 am in the morning, we still spoke for about 3 hours...
T Le Mont is a Master Trainer on the Forex Market. He and his team are some of the best if not the best traders in the world...And he has agreed to do a weekly show for the members of megatraffic4u revealing his secrets in the Forex Trading Market...This in my opinion is must see TV...
His show will feature live trading as well as training on how the Forex Market works...For a totally passive income you will not won't to miss this weekly special airing every Monday Night starting November 2nd at 8pm EST.


See you Tonight,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment