Friday, November 27, 2009

Mymarketshares - Mymarketshares.com

I want to start by wishing everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving a happy one. I will be gone on a long weekend starting tomorrow morning. I will not be around much but will have my laptop with me just in case anything happens.

I have finished all payments and now as promised I would explain the ROI this week and how it was as it is. This week I was able to give 3%. For those who want to know where it comes from I can tell you it is not form spends into MyMarketShares as this week we had only 189.00 and 100 of which was form one person. Site spends if was all that we relied on for roi anyone who can do math would see that is nothing. This has been the normal site spends since the site was restored from the server failure almost 7 weeks ago. I was smart enough to make some investments prior to this and what i am getting from that is where the rest of the roi is coming from.

As i have said in past e-mails, I do not mind the lower ROI as long as members know i am doing what i can. Someone asked why we are lower then another similar site that started about the same time. I can tell you that the answer is simple. I do not have "feeder" sites. While some of these similar models are paying higher returns than I can, look at all the sites that have come and went since. While some may take offense to that and it may not be true for all. It is for most. As well as the simple fact that with less of 200 in average sales per week there is not much of a revenue to share.

I am not making excuses or asking anything extra from anyone. I am just asking to keep faith and support and as long as members dont mind the lower roi i will keep going as long as i can.

Remember we are a revenue sharing site and the more spends in the more revenue to share.

Until after this weekend Have a good holiday. Enjoy family and friends. Dont drink and drive.

Margaret and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment