Tuesday, September 8, 2009

AD-ventures4u — AD-ventures4u.com

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 11:30:17
Hand in there it looks very good for alertpay to unfreeze the account and then we will get every one paid that is due a payout this time.

Give me a little time please. Some members keeps requesting a refund and that does not help your cause so please do not until we are unfrozen and we will infact do the payrun.

We have never missed one and if you all be a little patient we will not miss this one either. Thanks Steve
Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:57:16
I am still waiting on Fadi at alertpay to get us unfrozen, he is working on it, I had to send the payrun to him and he is looking it over and the email I sent him. He promised me no longer than tomorrow morning. But I suppect I will do the earnings run today sometime.

So please have patience as I am wanting to do this as bad as you are wanting to recieve it. Thanks Steve

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 16:54:57
Yes tonight we will be able to do it. Once it is done then we will finish the total payrun. So please hang in there with me just a few hours more. I got them to release the funds. Thanks Steve

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 18:03:41

We are still working on payments to accounts. We are doing alertpay now but please it takes time to do that many. Also the rest of strictpay and solidtrust is going out soon. Thanks Steve

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 19:28:04

We are completing the payrun. I noticed that some still don't understand what we are doing. We are letting members that not have shared in our revenue to share. It is not your purchase back. We still will share in the gold site revenue and other things.

You purchased advertising and I would use the product if I was you. It is the best advertising online in my book. It is better than traffic swarm and you do not get to share plus it is as cheap or cheaper than Traffic Swarm.

We will be working on the new Revenue share this week and should have it out soon. I am also working on other things that will make us money.

Eveyone that requested a cashout will be paid a cashout this week. Most is done but we still have a few so please if you have not received then we have not gotten to you yet.

Thanks Steve

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 20:57:49

Some people do not realize that what they don't use any longer has a value. We pay the top of the industry for your old Jewerly that has gold, silver or platium.

GO to http://tradinggold4cash.com and request a packet and we will send you a postage paid packet. Then gather up your precious metals and we will buy them from you.

Have a Great Day. Steve Smith

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 23:26:45
We are a Revenue Share program, we share revenue and we do not give refunds because you bought advertising. You will however continue to share in our Revenue as long as you Surf.

I wanted to make sure all pro members understand that.

Thanks Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment