Sunday, September 6, 2009

Morningshell — Morningshell.com

A very special welcome to the new members.

I have some good news our webhost resolved the file management errors and I am currently updating the My Cash file which will be ready in 30 mins for viewing. We have decided to move MSS this week to a dedicated server with a different host. I will give everyone 12 hours notice when this change occurs. Also, we will be adding at the end of the week super solos which will go out to over 30 other sites with over 20,000 verified ans actiev members. All members will need to add a safelist email address on next Friday. I will remind you Stfmonitor when I have finished editing the personal page.

In other news we are paying for the 3rd week since we started 18.6% and any member wanting a payout or to purchase shells with account cash at a discounted rate must send a support ticket or contact me on Skype. Our payrun will be happening on Tuesday like evry other week. I have updated the surfing contest page and noticed some week 2 winners have not claimed their prize (cut off 10 Septeber 2009). I would like members to save the following information just in case you need it if ticket support is offline.
Skype Id: ultimatedeals.biz (Text chat only)
Google/GMail Chat Id: luigifalco@gmail.com.

Thanks for your support in the last 36 hours Stfmonitor.
Sorry for any inconvienance the server issues may have coursed.

Luigi Falco
Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment