Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ichibansurfer closing

I sincerely regret to inform members that the time has come for ichibansurfer to close. There is absolutely no one to blame as we are familiar with the saying that all programs come to an end. ichibansurfer has run it's course.
Most members joined with high hopes and had fun and enjoyed the program.
Some refunds have been made but the reality is there isn't enough funds to refund everyone. Please do not be angry with me as I did run this program for as long as possible. There is no excuse on my part since the program ran it's full course.
Upgrades have been disabled but I will keep the site up and try to see if I can figure something out or if a relaunch is in order or even wanted by members.

still humble,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment