Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Invest-N-Surf.net

Hope all of you are fine and in good health. First of all sorry for delay in payments and update I forgot to send all of you email on INS 2nd year anniversary I was busy and there was some sad news so was upset about it. Mother Zoe is not anymore so I was upset about it and was not much online and was working offline. Please do pray for her..

Today I have paid more then 25 payouts in new INS and 20 in OLD INS site it is request to all members who got paid please post in forums and show support.

Programmer is installing new site and it will be ready shortly and I will announce about plans and details very soon. Please remember INS NEW site will help all old and new members how much profit will generate it will be paid to all old and new members so need all of you support once again in new site to make INS Stronger and forever. I know Old members payouts will take time but it is not impossible and sure I will be able to pay everyone who are waiting for payouts for long time in OLD INS. Our relation is now older it is 2 years now and I am sure I will be here ever with all of you as I promised. Need all of you love and support.

P.S INS.net all payouts have been paid.

Thanks
Ub Admin INS

No comments:

Post a Comment