Monday, September 14, 2009

AD-ventures4u - AD-ventures4u.com

I am looking for a few members to help me put together a system for the gold. I would prefer someone that has extreme knowledge of the Amway payment plan or something very similar. We are not going to copy it but I want to know more about it. They sell a kit of soap to sell more soap.

We will sell a kit of gold supplies to buy more gold. It really is easier than trying to sell something when you are buying something that most people just stick away and never use.

Plus we will have allot of other products for the buying of gold.

SO if someone has great knowledge I will need you to contact me.

There is many ways to advertise but I feel that the best way is thru word of mouth and I know that we will have huge success that way.

You are the lucky few that will Revenue Share and not have to be apart of anything unless you want to earn even more income.

I have been thinking about this along time and I do know that this is going to be one for the record books.

So if you have some gold then request a packet http://tradinggold4cash.com or if you have some knowledge of what I requested then please send in a support ticket on the gold site for me to contact you. Thanks Steve Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment