Friday, September 25, 2009

Megatraffic4u - Megatraffic4u.com

I want to send out a huge welcome to all our Brand New members...We are just about to hit the 1000 members mark, in fact as of this writing we are only 8 members away...
And this idea just hit me and the truth is, I have not even talked to Gary my partner about this, but I have decided to Upgrade the 1000th member that joins MT4U to Pro Membership and I will personally match that upgrade amount with the same amount of Megapacs to the person who sponsors the 1000th member...So get them banners rolling...
We will be checking all the details of the 1000th member before upgrading...The 1000th member can not be signed up with a IP address that is currently on file..Anyone caught trying to defraud the system could be banned from MT4U without notice...

And one more thing...

I will be announcing the details of the huge surf party we will be having next week, sometime tomorrow...Trust me, your gonna wanna be a Pro Member come Sunday Night Midnight...Cause we gonna have a lot of fun giving away all these Megapacs...
And you must be a Pro Member to be eligible for all the prizes being given away....
Have a great day...
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment