Thursday, August 6, 2009

Acceleratedprofits — Acceleratedprofits.net

Due to increasing member issues and the slow processing time withdrawing and returning funds I have decided before the problems get to bad to close the site And refund all members. I have many options in mind to go with and have decided to refund members not in profit,refunds will take place over a 90 day period.after I have refunded you I will simply delete your accounts,any member already in profit your accounts will be deleted in the Proccess,I ask you not to contact the Payment Processors Nobody will loose any funds,Althogh we state no refunds I will refund those that were not in Profit,As most of you know you were not Investing you purchased Advertising, This is not how I wanted it to go. I had great plans for the site and I have many good revenues to sustain the site, But in the end it is just not worth all the hastle for me. Every time I try to make some changes to make the site sustainable for the long haul members get in an uproar.Some have even made some bad posts about me on there private blogs. I was trying to be different for you and the industry but it is not working out due too irate members and cheaters, I am truly sorry to the good members in the system who really cared about what I was trying to accomplish here at Accelerated Profits.And to the members who constantly try to buck the system well shame on you .Please remember I have been paying you all very well and I don't deserve the bashing that I am sure will follow this email. I will begin the process of going over accounts today and will start processing refunds on a wkly basis,Please post in forums when you do receive your refund I would Greatly Appreciate that. I thank those who really cared and wish you all luck in your future Adventures

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment