Sunday, August 16, 2009

Invest-N-Surf — Invest-N-Surf.net

I hope all of you are fine and in good health and enjoying weekends with your family.I am sure NEW ins will be Rock and we all will be together ever and I will be able to pay all old members too with all of you support. Once again I am very thankful to all of you for support and thankful to those who wants to join me in my new venture. New site will be up very shortly INS 2nd year anniversary is also near so we all will celebrate it with New INS.

All Members of Invest-n-surf.net are able to cashout now all accounts are fixed and now all members are able to make requests but please check your payment details before make payout request because in few accounts there is error and it is showing class=webform instead of payment account ID if anyone account have problem like that so please send me your payment account ID and I will add it in your account and then you will be able to request cashout.

Thanks and have a good day

Ub

No comments:

Post a Comment