Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mygoldvault — Mygoldvault.com

Well after little criticism, I have been shown the light. Some members have a good reason to be pissed with me. As a member that has not received there pending also. I understand where you are coming from.
So in the future with any payments i will try to Pay out some of the bigger ones and the ones that are to big I will do partial payments. I hope this is acceptable to you. This way it wont look like i am favoring any one or being unfair. Its just a little overwhelming for me as i am just over 28,000 in debt to members. This is a very hard number for me to take in as i have to pay it. To the members who did offer to cancel there accounts to help. I Thank you for your support And this will not be necessary. I will pay all that i owe. It may take a little time but i have knocked it down a good bit in the last 3 months.
Also I have been putting up some banner in the members area at PHROA every once and awhile. These are sites i have decide to get in, To help generate some money also. If members are thinking about joining any of the sites i show under me, I will put any referral commission gained back to the members of MGV. I am not suggesting you join any of them. But if you are and join through me It will also help the site out.
Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment