Friday, August 28, 2009

AD-ventures4u — AD-ventures4u.com

Yes I am still sending Newsletters, still trying to calm the members--I am still communicating so that everyone knows I am here.

I have been up for two days straight so please forgive my good spelling.

I wanted to make sure you know where the cashout button is. It is on the tools page. And it is important that you give us your address and your payment proccessors so that we have multi options to cash you out.

We are here to stay just turning the page on our program. You know that there will be people that will beg us to get in from this point and the answer is NO!!!!!

Because I feel we are getting ready for the ride of our life.

It might not be as fast as some would like but we are the ones that will have the chance to share in one of the largest gold sites in the world. And that is amazing even tho I have to say so myself.

I don't care what members have said or done. All I care about is that I have to prove myself and I will do that.

So hang on. All the earnings from this point will be from other income and we will see that it can and will be done.

That is all for today. I know all of you will be glad and once we do this revenue share and you do not want to be in our community all you will have to do is quit surfing.

But I am going to promote the site because I feel that people will pay top dollar to have the best marketers and members looking at there site.

Thanks Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment