Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spladder — Spladder.com

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying your new
Spladder membership.

I wanted to send this out to let everyone know that we've
had some tickets come in with folks having trouble buying
credits, and confirming their web sites for rotation.

We did find a small bug (missing an = sign) that was
causing an issue so that was fixed and I think that was the
only error that we found.

So those of you that posted a ticket on buying credits
errors please give it another try, it should work fine for
you now.

I decided that to avoid the continuous influx of tickets
relating to these issues I would just make a quick
walk-through video and post it to our YouTube channel so you
all could see how to use the system correctly.

I've posted that vid on the Blog here:

http://www.spladder.com/blog

After watching the video and following the instructions if
you're still having issues let us know.

Take care and I hope to talk to you again soon.

Tai Sheppard
CEO / Fund Manager
www.spladder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment