Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tame-the-net — Tame-the-net.com

I have refunded up to member 150.

There will be more refunds sent by STP later this weekend. As most of you know, STP was down a couple of days this last week, which resulted in numerous errors in payments from other programs. This error happened with my account, by receiving 6 payments instead of only 1 payment from GNI. This was fixed today, and I will be making $600 worth of refunds within 24 hours from this account.

This coming week, there should be another $500 paid out by STP and $1,000 paid out by Alertpay. Hopefully the Alertpay transfer will be completed by Wednesday.

I will send another email next weekend, with an update as to which member has been paid up to.

If you would, please post in either asamonitor.com forum or moneymakergroup (free traffic exchange) that you have received your refund. That way members will know that I am actually making refund payments.

Any member who made a purchase by STP, must be paid to STP at least to the point of 110% of their purchase amount. If you only used STP, then you can only be paid to STP. This is not by my choice, but an agreement made between myself and STP, in order that I can still use the account once all the refunds are completed. This will allow me to pay all the pendings as I have promised.


I want to thank everyone for their continued patience, and at present we hope to have all refunds paid ahead of the posted December 15th deadline.

There also, seems to be a problem in the script, after the hacking, that will not allow some members to transfer money and request a payout. After the refunds are completed, and the pending requests presently in the que to be paid have been paid, I will go through everyone's account starting with member 1, and manually payout any balance in your account above $10. This $10 minimum will be done by adding both PP's together, and if the total is above $10, payment will go to one of the PP accounts on record.


Robert
admin

No comments:

Post a Comment