Friday, August 28, 2009

AD-ventures4u — AD-ventures4u.com

I have not done anything with the earnings, only done cashouts that members requested from the beginning.

I have never missed a payout and if you all let me I will make sure all of you get your revenue share to the ones that is not in profit already.

Please give me at least the respect that I have been here and have paid out every single time.

You think I am doing this because I am a scammer? Think again, I am doing this because I cannot control the issues of hackers, scammers and the threats.

If you give me the chance I will payout the earnings this week to all the members and I will make sure I use my portion of the gold to continue to payout.

I am still here and have not gone anywhere. The site says and always has said the there is no quarentee of any income.

It also said that we have the right to change the program at any time.

Now with that said let me do my job and revenue share all the remaining share back to you.

Did you know people are still buying advertisement in our site and all that will be continued to be paid out. THis is not dead, we are not going anywhere. We are just changing and getting away from the revenue share for new members only. And we will continue to share. Maybe some don't understand, we just are not sharing revenue weekly. We will share until the cows come home just with not new members. please understand.

Members are pushing the payment proccessors and I am trying my best to keep them alive. Please the cashout button will be on the site soon and you will earn. So please hang in there for me. I am still here and you are here. THis is not over and I will do my best.

Thanks Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment