Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mygoldvault — Mygoldvault.com

Today i am writing this email in utter disgust. I have tried so hard to stay in contact be transparent and always honest. I grow tired of members attacking me and post negativity in the forums. I have not ran away and ripped anybody off and get very little respect or support. I have been paying out to members from my own personal money for many months. Nobody votes ,some forums and monitors list me as scam. Emails, contact, and chat attacks. This is not called for. Some of you have been with me the whole 3 years.
Why are you not supporting me. Most others would be gone already and enjoying your money. Not me instead i let you compound to earn more when i have nothing digging to hole deeper and yet i still give you members almost every cent i make. I have even sold our forum and gave 75% to you the members of MGV. I don't what else to do to make this right i have tried every thing. How about this is there any member in the site that still supports me and is in profit already that would be willing to close there account to help me finish payouts? Bring down the debit i have been left with? I don't know what else to say except i am very sad things have gone so bad here and all the support is gone.I will stop paying out all the smaller pending and start saving for some of the bigger ones.And don't forget PHROA was designed to help pay out MGV


Kirk

PS when i make payments i don't play favorites i can only pay what i have and the payments that are not so large.

No comments:

Post a Comment