Sunday, August 2, 2009

GallantAds — GallantAds.net

I must say Sorry. I have been hitting the forums with my news, updates etc. (jumping between several) That I didnt include the members themselves in them. As if everyone read each forum that I visit. (Since i dont know which one i will grace next...) that makes it difficult for you.

I'll Try to start here first, before heading anywhere else.

Anyhow, on to the latest:

NO problems so far. No Reported sites, etc. Money earning at the weekly event. (this weekend was a let down however.)

This was the first 2 day weekend event, I was rather excited and all that. Instead, Friday, the ppl held their money a bit tighter, gearing up for a LONG Saturday, which got rained on.

Not very encouraging. Still, there was profit. Just no where near what i was hoping for.

Here's to good weather next friday!

Oh, please visit this monitor site, and give some comments, votes etc. (specially those paid ones!)
They Started monitoring me, quite awhile ago, and blacklisted me instantly. I just got it cleared up. (goes back to when the contact button didnt work)

However, their policy is basically, with no comments/votes... it will get moved back into blacklisted section...

So, please keep my site out of the dark! :)

One of the first votes, is NEGATIVE, due to the voters Misconception of ownership. They assume Brenda owns this site, however, she does not. I bought the site over a year ago, from her. (actually, I bought 2 sites from her)

Only was able to keep one. (and thats after an entire new script install) meaning i could have started without hers, but that was my first mistake)

Still, overall, things are going well.

Thanks for your support.

g

(monitor link:) http://stfmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=1660

No comments:

Post a Comment