Saturday, October 31, 2009

Adcashtraffic - Adcashtraffic.com

This is ACT’s first newsletter & I can’t express how excited I am for this pre-launch of AdCashTraffic. Let me tell a little about myself and how ACT has come about today.

Let’s start with my name; I am Larry Wolfer and am currently living in the great state of California. I have been working online now for about 4 full years networking and becoming rather informed on market advertising and dealing with online retail business’s. A close friend of mine who has worked with me a great deal on setting up the script, design and all other html codes, was the man who gave me the inspiration to set up a superb revenue sharing/advertising program.

AdCashTraffic was started almost 4 months ago from the moment we started talking about the idea to actually opening it to the public. Even though my close friend does not have any partnership in ACT, I look at him a great friend and partner. I’d say you’ve heard enough about how Act came along and now is the time for the real information you are interested in.

As you know, ACT is currently in Pre-Launch. You may be wondering when will the official launch be, and I am here to give you your answer. Before I get to that let me share with you some features and some information you should know about ACT.

We are a Revenue Sharing site and our main income is the weekly revenue coming from ACT’s members. This is why the weekly rebate fluxuates and can range from 0%-12% each week. Of course as we have good weeks the income will always be at 12% to get your Cash Packs on there way to earning you some nice weekly income. ACT only accepts LR, SP, & STP; if you do not have one of these payment processors and need help creating a new one, you can contact me anytime and I’d be pleased to help you step by step to get you on your way to becoming an Active Advertiser. (AlertPay is not accepted currently, please do not ask about this. I will update you if I decide to accept it. Thanks.)

Here at ACT we sell “Cash Packs”, which our simply ad bundles or ad packs. Each pack is $1.00 each and the minimum to purchase is $5 and can max out at $6,000. Each week you are required to manually surf 40 sites with a 10 Second timer (Active Advertiser) to earn your weekly share. You can find the schedule in your members area or in FAQ. Also, it is important to understand that ACT has a 50/50 Cashout Rule. This rule is a hit and run rule to help sustain the income and help ACT in the longterm. If a request is made over the 50% it will returned to your earnings and rolled over into your Active Cash Packs.

Last but not least the launch date. I wanted to give you all enough time to gather your friends, family or even just give you time to promote your referral link before we go live with the purchase button activated. The response has been great and the traffic is doing great. So here it is, AdCashTraffic will officially lauched on Monday morning at 12AM (November 2nd at 00:00:00 server time). Be sure to spread the word about ACT and get your link to your friends; the sooner your start, the earlier you will start to earn on your Cash Packs!

That’s it for now, sorry about the lengh of this newsletter but I fealt it covered everything and you all can now get a better understanding on ACT!

Take Care,
Larry Wolfer

No comments:

Post a Comment