Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mymarketshares - Mymarketshares.com

I have some fantastic news for everyone that i had to share. I know i do not normally send mails out on Sunday but I just could not wait to tell everyone.

I have just received a nice payment from an investment that i made and This payment is just one of many that I'm expecting over the coming months. The money is already in the processor accounts so this week we will see an improvement in the ROI.

I want to give a special thank you to everyone who is sticking with me and MyMarketShares as we grow and expand our share of the market. Some times things may be a little tight or rough but in the end there will be success. With any business you will have times of weakness and times of strength. I feel strongly that this may be the beginning of a forward trend.

You are really in a great place and i am in great company.

To great things to come.
Margaret and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment