Sunday, October 18, 2009

Megatraffic4u - Megatraffic4u.com

I want to send out a Huge Welcome to all the New Members that have joined MT4U in the past few days...
I have been Missing In Action the last few days as I have been spending some valueble time with my two boys...
I am now a Qualified Expert on Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 5...
The one thing that amazes me is, how eduacated my kids are on the music I grew up listening too...
As they say, Some things never die...And music is one of them...

But I wanted to send you a quick email, and let you know we are still moving right along here at MT4U...
I am very excited about the future of MT4U...We have some things we are planning that is very exciting and, what we think will keep MT4U on the forefront of the Revshare industry for years to come...

One of the Biggest Announcements will be coming in the next couple of days...And all I can tell you is...Sometime Monday or Tuesday we will be sharing a secret with you that I believe, will revolutionize the Revshare Industry...

I will also give you a hint...If I was you, I would keep Tuesday night the 20th open... Say, from around 7 to 10 PM EST...As you might not want to miss what is going to happen...

Also don't forget to surf your 50 sites this week as Monday Mid-Night EST is the cutoff for all earnings this week... I

As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to send us a email or through our support center at the top of any page within the megatraffic4u.com Traffic Portal...

Have a Great Weekend,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment