Friday, October 23, 2009

LT-plan — LT-plan.com

It's a very very hard decision to take for me.

One thing you must understand : autosurf industry is definitively dead ! Don't invest anymore in any online program looking like an autosurf !

In a first time, I wanted to close LT-Plan but I can't do this to all the wonderfull and suportive members I have.

Starting now, upgrades are disabled.

Actualy, I intend to change LT-Plan to a free autosurf program to help you to advertise your programs.

You will be able to earn credits while you surf and you can buy some more credits if you want to promote more sites and/or banners.

I had a very good time with all of you but I had so much bad times too to keep LT-Plan on track as a paid autosurf. This is the FIRST time I fail in autosurf. I ran 3 programs before and I never closed a program without 1 member loosing money.

Now I lost money monthly to pay my dedicated server and domain names.

I invested all the little cash I had in my accounts in Forex and I make some (very little) profits that I'll continue to share with upgraded members. Forex can give good results but it need some substential cash in the begining. With low cash, you make low profits.

I'm going to close all my online activities because I spend my time and my nerves in this dead industry. I have, like you all, more important things to do in the life like playing with my kids and going out with my wife.

I'll continue to be there with all of you. You are very suportives and I really appreciate your continuous suport.

I'm deaply and trully sory for all that cash you lost (and I lost too) in autosurf industry.

God bless you.

LT-Plan Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment