Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mygoldvault — Mygoldvault.com

Well today is a sad day for me, And may be for you as well. MGV has been running for 3 years now as some of you know.
There have been some good times and there have been some bad times. At the moment it looks almost impossible to get
myself out of this Hole i have buried myself and you in. I have tried many ways to pay members back And still let you
earn while the site was closed. This is not working out for you or me. I have sold my forum, I have taken on extra work
i have tried many ways. Now i have sold MGV to the Admin of CashTanker.com he also bought the forum.

With the money i have received i have made a small investment to try and build the money to make more payments then just a few. I am hoping with this plan and others already i motion things will move faster. I am sure some of you will be mad At me but some of you will understand.

Tonight i will be zeroing the accounts here a MGV and we will continue at our new site http://mgvworld.com.
Right now the site will look the same but i will have to change the design. The name and shell Of MGV are no longer mine.

I will not be deleting accounts so that the new admin may contact you and offer you his plan so you may choose if you want to continue with MGV. I hope that many of you will understand and agree with me that this is the best way, plus it will speed up the payment that are needed to be made. Please if you really want to earn with me come to
http://phroa.com there is no sellers or anyone else to touch your money. So it cant be taken.

Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment