Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Easymoneyshares - Easymoneyshares.com

Hello Friends and Partners, I would like to take this time to welcome all of you to Easymoneyshares, and also to formally introduce myself (The Admin) and the program. My name is Suzanne Richardson, but I go by Sue or Suzzie Rich. HupS of Revshareweb already sent out an introductory email about me and my background. So I would like to go straight into talking about the program model that we are using. EMS is a 4X50 model. What this means is you are paid 4% daily for 50 days which will amount to 200% in rebates. I really love this model and I think it is cool and sustainable. You have to surf 10 sites daily to earn your daily rebate of 4%. The FAQ has been updated to reflect this. So what happens if you miss a day of surfing or a week of surfing? NOTHING!!! When you resume surfing, you will resume earning 4% daily. The minimum cashout and the minimum upgrade is $5.00. So if you upgraded with $5.00 and surfed 7 days which is equivalent to 28% for the week, will you be able to cashout on Saturday? NO!!! WHY? Because 28% of $5.00 is $1.40, and the minimum cashout is $5.00. So what happens to your $1.40? It stays in your account until it reaches $5.00 and then you can cash it out. We launched on Sunday October 18th, so in order to cashout this week you will have to upgrade with a minimum of $25.00, and surf 5 or 6 days this week. This is a 4X50 model so there are no rollovers or compounding. When you make 28% for the week, you get paid 28% and not half of 28%. Your adpacks will expire when you have been paid 200%. Most people will be paid 200% in 50 days, and others will take longer due to their surfing schedule. I've been asked why 13daysofprofit shows up when you are upgrading with STP. That was the first revshare model that I was thinking about using, but I changed my mind after the business account had been setup. Another question I've gotten is who is Mark Fester? Mark Fester is one of my business partners. There is one question that no one has asked yet, so let me go ahead and address it right now. Do we have any outside income? YES!!! We had a very good income generating outside source before we launched and we have a team of well paid experts working on two more for us. If your questions cannot be answered by the FAQ please feel free to email us. Remember, you decide when your week starts, and when it ends. You also decide how much rebate you want to receive every week by how many days you surf a week. This 4x50 is different then the revshare programs that have been around for the past 10 months. Everyone will receive their first rebates this week Saturday, but only a few will be able to cashout. With that said, if you only upgraded with $5.00 or $10.00 and you would like to cashout this Saturday, then click on the link below to purchase more adpacks.
Blessings, Suzzie Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment