Sunday, October 25, 2009

INSpremiumads - INSpremiumads.com

Hope all of you are fine and in good health and enjoying all of you weekend with your family and friends. I am happy to see all of you support my target still not achieved but I am happy to see all of you support and trust. INSPremium has 100 members 40 upgraded and 60 free and total active deposit is 45k which is more then my expectations thanks once again for all of you trust my target is 100-120 active members but I am looking forward and very soon will close signup for new members and will work with my limited members. I am happy to see all of you trust I know 45k is a big achievement from just 40 members but I am happy and trading well too last week I made 10% but I paid 5% to members and kept 5% for future trades my strategy of trading is that I safe daily some % for future loss and profit because if in any case I got loss so it will not effect on members earning or % and my principal amount will be on same place however if I got any loss so daily % will cover it and I am sure everyone is enjoying surfing and everyone is happy in 1-2% daily I will increase it but in starting my main aim is to make site stable and stronger and when I build and manage my account well so it will generate good profit for all members. Further I have hired 3 new expert traders also who are looking after managed accounts of my some clients I am working on INS accounts and managing some other accounts too. My main aim is to keep INS up for many years. Next month I am changing my host because INS is on shared hosting these days but I am waiting for my programmer to setup our own server so very soon I will move site on dedicated and DDOS protected server.

Members can purchase banners from their back office banners charges are 10$ for a month so they can list their own banners or links. All members’ subscriptions are on yearly basis. I am changing cashout term and from now cashout will be on 1st of every month so be ready 1st is near cashout button will be enable for 24 hours. Members can cashout or compound their earnings on 1st of every month.

if anyone need any help or favor so can email me or can talk me on skype anytime.

Have a good week

Ub
Admin
INS Premiumads.

No comments:

Post a Comment