Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mygoldvault — Mygoldvault.com

There seems to be some confusion and i realize i have caused it. I should have not written that email last when i was half asleep sorry.

Here is what has happened. I have only sold the domain name and template of MGV and moved us all to http://mgvworld.com where we will continue what we have been doing for months. I am still going to honor my debt. I have taken the money from the sale and purchased a truck that can haul cars. I have decided to go back into the scrap metal recycling business to help me survive in life and generate more funds for the site. I will still be sending my profit from PHROA like i said before. Plus i am sure that some of you know i have been working with Matt from MCFs well actually we are partners and will be receiving funds from forum sales now that his site is 99% paid out. All extra funds i generate will go to you. Plus there is a a Few members that requested some of the liquidation stock i will send that out to you soon.

Remember i always said i will honor my debt and i will we are just called MGV World now Instead of My gold vault.
Nothing else has changed.

Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment