Friday, October 9, 2009

Surf-nation — Surf-nation.com

Hey everyone this is a very impoany update so please read it very carfully. I have some things to go over and some of you may not like it and some of you may be ok with it.

Lets get started no need to beat around the bush.

I have noticed that now many people were reading the forum so thats why I stopped posting. felt I was doing it for nothing. I know Surf-nation isnt a high profit site but you did invest your money and I would think you would want to know how its doing and how the site is doing ect..

Payouts:

Payouts were processed as normal. I will be adding a fee on to the processors to cover fees to ensure the right amount is invested into the trading. Withdrawals will not be turned on in November due to trading rates beyond my control. They should resume in Dec but I will know more in november. Sorry for the inconvience.

Surf-Nation Shopping Mall :

It will be closing soon. Anyone that paid for a coupon the funds will be placed into the trading market.

Active accounts vs Free Members :

I will be deleting all FREE member accounts TODAY - 10-9-2009 once I send out this email. If you do not plan to upgrade then DO NOT join. If you are a free Member you have til tonight at 10pm Eastern time to upgrade.

Processors:

As of 10-16-09 at 12noon eastern time STP will no longer be accepted. This is to cut back on fee's I endure to exchange STP to AP. I will however be adding other processors like Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.


New Site :

I would like to introduce to you a new site developed by myself www.easyprofitshares.com its a profit share site with shares starting at $3

New Plans and Restructure of Surf-nation :

I am considering working on new plans and changing some rates to work with the forex trading better. This change will take effect in the next 24 hours.

Remember everyone I do what I have to do to keep the site running no matter what and any means that I have to do. I also make changes to cut back on problems and fee you members endure.

If anyone has any questions please contact me, do not assume you know the answer.

Admin@surf-nation.com

Thanks everyone for your support.
Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment