Monday, October 5, 2009

Invest-N-Surf - Invest-N-Surf.net

Hope all of you are fine and in good health I am fine too GOOD news is that INS new site is about to ready and I will launch it very shortly in 1-2 days please remember signup and buy subscription as soon as possible to get better place in Matrix and one more thing I have set monthly subscription which will give all members extra income every month and cover all other admin + site coast and Forex fees every month and ROI will be 1-8% weekly and 20-35% a month I will add it in accounts daily variable and it will totally depend on how I worked but I will try to give all members 1% minimum earning per day and max it can be 2-4-or 8% .

Remember I have received more then 250 emails and there is chance for only lucky 100 and max 150 members so don’t miss to signup as fast as you can and then upgrade because free members will be deleted automatically after cretin time thanks once again for all of you support and I am sure this time I will prove my self front o everyone and will pay all pendings of OLD Ins.. Further I will send in launching email very shortly. so be ready for it.

Thanks & Have a good day
Ub Admin INS

No comments:

Post a Comment