Thursday, October 15, 2009

INSpremiumads - INSpremiumads.com

Hope all of you are fine and in good health I am happy to see all of you support, but few members still not joined who request me to booked their spot in advance. Many members asking me about Subscription now I want to clear the benefits of subscription.

Subscription is just one time fee for a year which every member has to pay and it is giving benefits to all members and giving extra earnings to all members from referrals and from Subscription no one need to bring referrals after buying subscription its adjust all members automatic so what you need more when you are getting referrals without any effort .Subscription fee is helping me to cover Forex money fees and giving extra earnings to members. I know cashout fee is much but before cashout I will change it depend on monthly progress because I can understand cashout fee is more and I am sure once site will be setup as I want so may be I’ll remove all other fees and give members extra chance to earn and more ways to earn and make more ROI its just start and I am sure that very soon ROI will be 8-10% a week or more but I need all of you support and I am looking forward for cashout term also I will do 2-4 cashouts a month very soon once signups will closed and I will full concentrate on my Fx account. All members knows me very well site is just start and when company will be in profit so I will give everyone chance to earn with me more and safely you all know me very well and our relationship is more then 2 years now. If any member have problem with subscription so please contact me, May be ill solve it and its just a one time fee only few spots are left so hurry up and join. Signups will be closed once ill reach on my target. Please post your comments in forums.

Today’s and yesterday ROI was 1.5% thanks for all members who joined and supporting me

Thanks and have a good day

Ub
Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment